St. Christopher Catholic Church Music Ministry is to enrich, inspire, motivate and involve to the community in hymns and sacred songs during the celebration of the Holy Eucharist and other liturgical celebrations.
Interested in Joining our Music Ministry?
Download the application form then submit to the parish office
Music Ministry Membership Requirements:
(for the complete Music Ministry Guidelines, please download the document found at the bottom)
To be a part of the music ministry one must observe the following:
1. For vocalists, one must possess a love and a reasonable skill for singing; for an instrumentalist, a reasonable love and skill for playing a musical instrument. Continue to be independent, resourceful and assertive in improving your talent and interest in music.
2. Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations of St. Christopher Catholic Church. Make sure you comply with virtus certification.
3. Have a positive attitude, team spirit and cooperation to the organization. Be supportive and cooperative with fund raising activities and other liturgical services sponsored by our Church.
4. Be a practicing Catholic, registered as a parishioner of St. Christopher Catholic Church.
5. Be punctual in attending rehearsals and Masses at designated time as follows:
6. Avoid conflict of schedule with another ministry and prioritize your commitment with St. Christopher Music Ministry:
7. Respect the ability of your co members and the skill and knowledge of the music coordinator. Discuss ideas with the coordinator in a tactful and kindly manner. Ask questions and clarifications at an appropriate time causing no disruption or delay of rehearsal.